Find out more about our iheart programme.
An innovative Resilience Programme for Upper Primary & Secondary
IHEART address the problems facing our young people at its
source by focusing on:
• Education, prevention and sustainable solutions
• Practically addressing real issues young people
encounter on a daily basis
• Mental wellness rather than mental illness
• Learning how to access the innate wellbeing and potential that all people possess
• Understanding the thinking that drives destructive behaviour
Our team deliver 10 sessions (this can be tailored e.g. delivered as part of residential group work experience, or nurture group sessions).